Presented by Vinai Kopp (@VinaiKopp)
|Date:||April 17, 2018|
18:00 PDT, 3:00 CEST (Apr 18), 3:00 BST (Apr 18)
This presentation is a subjective report and demo how it is to build parts of the store front with ClojureScript. It’s not about going “headless” and replacing the full store front, but instead replacing or adding only specific parts, while keeping most of the Magento frontend in place. It’s taking a look into the lands of LISP, a language about which Eric Raymond famously said:
“… that experience will make you a better programmer for the rest of your days, even if you never actually use Lisp itself a lot.”
The focus of the presentation is on the developer experience and the workflow and not on language details. It’s about getting stuff done with a interesting different approach.
The presentation will include live coding parts of an example module.
- Freelance Web Developer since 1998, started with Magento 1 in 2008.
- Magento Certified, Member of the Magento Certification Board, 2 time Magento Master.
- Author of the Magento 1 developer book “Grokking Magento”.
- Father, husband, runner, beekeeper, nature-lover.
- Currently working as a freelance developer, consultant and trainer.
EICC, Inc. Refund Policy
All ticket sales are final.
Tickets are transferable. If you sell/gift your ticket, please let us know, we are happy to transfer ownersip on our end.